Monday 3 October 2011

Men Only. Tonight is the meating!

Tuesday evening at 06.30 pm we begin our bi-weekly Men-Only-study-eat meat-discuss-and pray group in our church.

Andre Leitao (see picture - he is the tall one of the two) will guide us through the book Knowing God by JI Packer.

Howayda has been asked to make sure we have enough meat in the kitchen (hamburger, sausage, kofta, for your info).

When I announced in one of our congregations that we'll start with this group, a woman came to me very upset. "I also want such study!!!" she told me. I explained to her that she might not be so interested to listen to the stories of the men, and she accepted her fate - of being a woman and not welcome. What does this show us, men?

THAT WE, MEN, SHOULD ENJOY THE CHANCE TO MEET TOGETHER TONIGHT!


See you at 6.30 pm. The meating will be in my office on the church compound.

No comments: